Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Location: Outskirts of Andover
Salary: £21k - £23k
Hours: Full time ( 40 hours per week)
The role will be putting contracts on a database, invoicing, receiving breakdowns, organising daily jobs. You will be responsible in assisting with the efficient day to day running of the Operations team through providing effective administrative support.
This is a fast paced and demanding role and would be best suited to someone who is positive, driven and resilient. The ideal with have experience working in an Operations Department of a business.
* Maintenance and management of the CRM system.
* To liaise with other departments to collate information for customer responses
* To assist with the publication and submission of customer documents
* To assist with the production of reports for senior management
* Represent the company and values of the business and portray a professional and businesslike image to all customers, potential customers and other people you meet in the course of your work.
* Ensure all locations are maintained to our 360◦ brand.
* Be a key driver in serious about safety by leading from the front
* Carry out other tasks and duties as required.
* Good planning and organisation skills
* Ability to work to strict deadlines
* A team player with good interpersonal, influencing and relationship building skills
* Maintains exceptionally high standards
* Competent and confident in using MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
* Transport essential as the role is just outside Andover