Customer Service ( Inbound)
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
£21,000 pro rata
Stratford upon Avon- CV37
6-month fixed term contract (with a view to make permanent)
37.5hrs per week
Monday-Friday & 1 in 4 Saturdays (9am-2pm) given back as time off in lieu or overtime at 1.5 usual hourly rate
Rullion, acting on behalf of our client Coop Group are actively recruiting a number of Inbound Customer Service Advisors within their growing Coop Legal Services team based in Stratford Upon Avon.
Co-op Legal Services aim is to offer accessible legal advice and support without the jargon. They strive to consistently provide excellent customer service at a time when people are often at their most vulnerable. Now they're looking to recruit a dynamic customer advisor to join the growing Stratford team.
What you'll do
You'll be part of a team which speak to customers and communities every single day. This is a contact centre with a difference. And following the recent acquisition of Simplify Probate there's never been a more exciting time to join the team.
* Act as the first point of contact for customers who have recently had a bereavement and call in to discuss the banking requirements.
* Explain solutions clearly to customers, maintaining compassion and sensitivity
* Make appointments for customers to discuss their probate options with us one of our probate consultants who can discuss their situation in more detail
* Answer around 30-40 calls per day, using our internal system to make sure customer case records are up to date
* Provide customers with excellent service on every call
Candidate skills required
* Experience of working within an inbound contact Centre environment
* A customer service background, showing empathy and understanding when engaging with customers who are going through a difficult time.
* IT skills including MS Word, Excel and Outlook
* A good working knowledge of internal computer systems
As a Co-op colleague you'll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You'll also get a package that includes:
* Competitive salary
* 28 days holiday
* Annual incentive scheme
* Discounts on Co-op products and services
* Pension with up to 10% employer contributions
We can make adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
The Work Shop