Team Leader - Banking Customer Service
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Your role as Team Manager will be for one of the UK's biggest banking groups in their customer service operations. You will motivate, coach and develop your team to work together to WOW their clients customers.
Setting an example through role modelling the Values and Behaviors, your team should achieve, whilst meeting the regulatory requirements of the role.
* You will inspire, lead and coach a team of non-advised colleagues to deliver exceptional service, meeting their needs at first touch where possible. You will support my team in actively identifying and responding to the full range of customer needs, committed to deepening customer relationships.
* You will work collaboratively with Senior Team Managers and your peers to plan, manage and optimise team capacity, deployment and activities to meet customer demand.
* You will support your Senior Team Manager and your peers, helping to embed change and best practices across your team and area.
* You will provide appropriate oversight to your team, ensuring that activities within the Training and Competence schemes and Coaching Frameworks are complied with.
* Lead and empower your team to undertake root cause analysis and comply with risk requirements within the Customer Treatment Standards to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for their customers.
* Maintain your own mandatory training requirements and competence and ensure appropriate oversight of your team's mandatory training completion.
* You will regularly assess, develop, recognise and optimise your team's performance through the Coaching Framework feedback, 1:1s and Balanced Scorecard reviews, to support and build your colleagues' skills and capabilities.
* You will act as a role model for the Group Values, Vision and Code of Responsibility, inspiring others to embrace our client's culture.
* You will create an inclusive and caring environment where all colleagues feel welcomed, valued and able to contribute as an individual. You will ensure myself and my team value differences and treat both colleagues and customers as individuals.
* You will create a culture where colleague morale and motivation is high throughout the team, making a difference together and delivering a consistent approach.
If this sounds like the role for you get in touch today