Customer Services Administrator
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
We are very interested in hearing from people with experience in either Customer Services, Retail Supervision, Hospitality Supervision or Recruitment Administration.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a welcoming, sociable and inspired team, in a company where you can really develop your career.
Working hours of 9-5 Monday to Friday, no weekends or bank holidays, the organisation offers a range of competitive benefits and added extras like days at the races and polo events!
This is a very interesting role, overseeing a number of field agents, allocating their day to day activity, undertaking HR activities and providing communication lines between Management teams, Field operatives, internal staff and clients.
* As a Customer Services Administrator you will be involved in the recruitment of agents including agent setup and producing new and replacement ID cards
* Allocation of visits and proactive work to ensure visits are completed within timescales, while reviewing of unallocated visits allocate when necessary
* Maintain and action postcode allocation.
* Record and monitor all agent information for compliance purposes, prepare agent audit packs, agent training and conduct audits.
* Produce Management information, attend business meetings and control the agent payment system.
* Take ownership of any agent/visit related complaints, feedback, query and deal within an appropriate and timely manner.
You will need;
* Previous experience in Customer Services, Retail Supervision, Hospitality Supervision or Recruitment Administration.
* Be computer literate and able to use Excel
* Be confident and have professional manner at all times
* Experience at dealing with customer complaints or difficult customers
* Be organised, proactive and have good planning skills.
For further information please contact Matthew Breakwell at Brellis Recruitment
Independent Appointments (UK) Ltd
Get Recruited (UK) Ltd -
Anne Jagger Recruitment
Change Recruitment Services Ltd