Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Business area: Highways
Kier Local Highways are currently recruiting for a Support Operator to join the Surrey Council Highways Maintenance Contract.
Kier Highways design roads, bridges and intelligent transport systems (ITS), covering strategic and nationally important roads, as well as local roads serving local communities. Our projects range from major improvements to complete renewals of roads and structures. With specialist teams, we manage complex works from conception through to handover at the end of maintenance periods.
* Immediate Response Service Delivery - 2 hour response
* Safety Defect Service Delivery - 24hrs initially but moving to 5 days
* Winter service operations/decisions
* Provide assistance/resilience for the following roles/services: Noticing/TMA, stats coordination and scheduling
* Be a key contact for clients, public bodies (i.e. police), and staff
* Monitor in real time responses to requests for work
Desirable Skills and experience:
* Confident individual who enjoys the challenge of working in an environment with lots of real time interaction
* Excellent customer service skills and the ability to excel at providing 1st class client support
* Use own initiative as well as part of a team using an organised and efficient approach
* Knowledge of business sector activities and demonstrate experience of working in a customer focused environment, either face to face or by telephone
Make the journey. Leave a legacy.
Being part of Kier means living our values of being collaborative, enthusiastic and forward thinking. We all have the potential to shape our world, and it's through these values that we will leave a lasting legacy. Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you will be given the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
Kier is an inclusive employer.
Let's shape your world together