Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
* Full training and support throughout your career at Affinion
* Subsidised Gym Membership
* 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
* Free hot & cold drinks
* Close to public transport links and local amenities
* 6% Company pension Scheme
* Discounts & offers for Affinion employees
* Free onsite parking
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking for a Travel Consultant to join our team on a part time basis.
Affinion International is a large international services company based on the south coast. We are Investors in People Gold accredited and also have the health and wellbeing award. At Affinion International, we are committed to employee engagement and development.
Does this sound like the ideal role for me?
If you have an active interest in travel and proven experience working within a customer service environment, this could be the ideal role for you. You will also require the following skills or experience:
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Experience of handling complaints and managing customer expectations
* A great team player with strong PC skills
- Full Time hours of work, 37.5 hours per week between (Apply online only) Monday to Sunday
- The salary for this role is £16,160 + £2,400 overnight shift allowance.
- Part Time hours of work, 20 hours per week between 1(phone number removed) Monday to Sunday
- The salary for this role is £16,160 pro rata
What will I be doing in my new role?
Joining our team as a Travel Consultant, you will:
- Handle enquiries over the telephone and in writing
- Be supporting members and clients across the globe
- Ensuring that you have a good understanding of our company's products and services.
About your new employer
At Affinion International, our daily activities are driven by these key values:
Communication, Customer Focus, Integrity, Passion, Team Work, Total Performance and Trust
If you have an affinity to these values, we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY now to register your interest in the role of Travel Consultant.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website