Quality Assurance Officer
Posted on Jan 14, 2019 by Anonymous
We may have started small, but we've always had very big ideas. We launched in 2001 and we just haven't stopped; a years' worth of achievements always seems more like three at AO.
Our customers and now our biggest advocates, and we've made millions of them happy. We've even launched in new territories throughout Europe. Sometimes we have to pinch ourselves.
But, we're determined to be the best electrical retailer in Europe, and for that, you need to be driven. We need to be bold enough to try new things, and smart enough to see them through. We need to care about people, and we always like to have a little fun as we do it.
More about the role:
We are looking for a driven and proactive Quality Assurance Officer to join our team to conduct quality call monitoring that tests and demonstrates whether business transactions and key customer interactions are consistent with the requirements and standards under the regulatory system that deliver fair outcomes for our customers.
To provide a high standard of feedback to front line employees and management to support continuous improvement, whilst outlining any corrective action required for customer remediation.
AO have recently won Best Sales Team and Best Sales Employer at this year's BESMA awards. This role is an integral part of making sure we are upholding our award winning standards.
Here's what you can expect to be doing:
- Undertaking consistent quality monitoring in line with agreed quality methodology and standards, monitoring a number of products and types of transactions serviced and sold by AO.
- Deliver clear, concise and constructive written feedback to Sales Agents and Sales Managers, providing an accurate overview of any customer remediation that may be required.
- Achieve personal and contribute to team monitoring targets within tight deadlines.
- Maintaining competence in line with department standards.
- Effectively planning and organising daily activities and workloads.
- Identifying and highlighting business issues and continuous improvement opportunities, providing recommendations.
- Assisting in investigations, identifying trends, analysis and problem solving.
- Promote and ensure the positive reputation of the AO brand.
- Undertake continuous personal development to ensure that AO's behaviours are demonstrated effectively and that skills and knowledge are up to date.
- Ensure all work is fully and accurately completed on a "right first time" basis.
A few things about you:
- Ability to concentrate for long periods with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to listen to calls and monitor accurately in accordance with Scoring Methodology.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A self-starter, motivated and capable of working with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication and feedback skills.
- Confident and articulate at explaining regulatory obligations.
- Adopts a structured approach and focuses on key issues when dealing with problems.
- Sees tasks through to completion and consistently achieves targets and meets deadlines.
Why choose AO:
It's not about the job you need now, it's about who you want to be and where you want go. The thing about AO is that you don't have to leave to move on. We have the kind of environment where people learn and thrive and be the best they can be. That's our values talking.
We empower each and every person to push the boundaries of what's possible. We're growing rapidly and so should you. Our environment and our culture are vibrant and engaging, you almost have to feel it to believe it. We've got everything you could need in one place, so it's really no wonder we were named Retail Week Employer of the Year 2015.
"Our people are our biggest asset, they're our culture: that unique, indescribable thing that makes us really different."
Great People Deserve Great Things:
As an AO employee you can take full advantage of our benefits package. As well as fundamental benefits, like pensions and holidays, we have designed our "AO Perks" to help you out financially, make your work life a little easier or make your home life a lot more fun