Customer Relationship Manager
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by Anonymous
Founded in the UK in 1955, it operates in over 30 countries worldwide. In worldwide surveys, my client consistently ranks higher than competitors on service, with 96% of customers saying my client will always act in the customer's best interest.
They are now looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to join their thriving team, working in a fast paced, energetic environment at their Head Office.
The aim is to retain and grow business by owning sales, support and service relationships for nominated customer accounts. You will provide long term robust solutions for customers, which enhance and deliver partnerships for growth.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Relationship Manager:
* Retain & grow designated portfolio accounts against a designated set of targets.
* Provide leading edge "Proactive" & "Reactive" contact strategies that are customer defined.
* Lead on "After Sales Service" queries for customers within the designated portfolio, ensuring that the monitoring of progress is paramount to agreed customer service level agreements.
* On-boarding of new contracts and "Welcome Pack" and "Introductory" review with customers.
* Provides the customer with a "One Stop Shop" desk based named contact into the business.
* Review CSI and Net Promoter feedback and deploy action plan to improve customer experience.
* Ability to view a customer 360 degrees and prioritise customers for service/sales/support.
* Ensure that actions required for financial targets are deployed with customers on behalf of the business and recovered to mutually benefit both parties.
* Define contact plan within designated portfolios to minimise "risk" and maximise opportunities.
* Target for business growth sales & service team and individually on specific accounts.
* Co-ordinating customer projects, including major mobilisations, special events and bespoke products together with a contingency plan for each of these.
* Proactive account rationalisation & trend analysis on reporting, revenue, and customer issues.
* Co-ordinate key account reporting and analyse issues up front to proactively resolve.
* The100% delivery of profiled customer closed loop solution.
* Demonstration of strong financial acumen to understand the impact of commercial decisions on the Company.
* Well-honed analytical skills and data manipulation to drive opportunities and decision making including proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
* Ability to build good, sustainable relationships with Customers.
* Self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative.
* Tenacity to deliver exceptional customer service.
* Ability to demonstrate determination in setting personal objectives and the achievement of goals.
* Well organised and methodical in approach to drive accurate solutions for our Customers.
* Proven ability to meet targets with a positive record of achievement of stretching KPIs & objectives.
* Confident with the ability to challenge poor performance and deliver marked change for customers
* Ability to multi-task and be resilient in a high pressured and fast paced environment.
* Field Sales and/or Account Management experience.
* Ability to understand financial, commercial and customer driven targets and objectives.
* Evidence of building and growing new business along with the tactical process for retention.
* An understanding of how a sales & customer service function align in a portfolio business.
* Understanding of customer market segments in which their customers operate commercially.
* An understanding of the threat posed by their competitors and how to impact on this.
* Account planning & contact strategy of customers by segment and customer intelligence.
What's in it for you?
My client will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognise your achievements and reward them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, my client offers a generous monthly bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holiday closure), company pension scheme and free parking.
For more information or to apply, please contact: Debbie Weller on Tel: (phone number removed) Email: (url removed)
To view other job opportunities with Velosi-Intec, why not download the Applus Velosi Jobs App - enter "ApplusVelosi Jobs App" into Google.
Intec (UK) Ltd was established in 1980 by Engineers for Engineers. We deliver Global Recruitment Solutions within the Oil & Gas, Power, Nuclear, Utilities, Rail, Construction and Aerospace Sectors for Owner/Operators, Consultancies, Contractors and Sub-Contractors. For a free, confidential service register your details on velosi-intec where you will find a full list of live positions. Intec (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
Retail Recruit UK