10 Outbound Customer Service Advisors
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by Anonymous
* Outbound calls to customers to recommend key product upgrades, renewals and add-ons.
* Negotiating pricing and specific contract based renewals.
* Handling customer objections and successfully generating new business.
* Following up on potential leads / customer call backs.
* Positive attitude and a flexible team player.
* Motivated, target driven to succeed in a sales based role.
* Previous sales experience (not essential).
Salary & Benefits:
* Hourly rate will start on £8.75 per hour, rising to £18,000 - £25,000 on a permanent basis.
* 4 weeks of paid sales/product training.
* Working hours: 10:00am - 19:00pm, Monday - Friday (No weekends)
* Set commission/bonus structure.
* Opportunities for career progression due to recent growth.
* Positive, energetic and fun office environment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Eileen Richards Recruitment Limited
Hamlin Knight - Recruitment Specialists in Human Resources, Office Support and Sales & Marketing