Service and Support Engineer
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: £25,000 p.a.
Do you want the opportunity to experience everything from working alongside Formula One teams, to blue chip industry leaders in a number of different industries? We're looking for someone to join our client and be involved with one of the leading metrology specialists in the UK.
As Service and Support Engineer, you'll act as a company ambassador with customers, delivering a service that is next to none. This is a role offering up plenty of variety day-to-day, and plenty of investment into your training and development.
- Installing, repairing and calibrating precision optical and force measurement systems.
- Delivering training and advising customers how to be best use the company's products
- Becoming familiar with all the latest hardware and software systems, and the latest optical metrology products
- Resolving client issues promptly and to agrees service level agreements
- Working alongside internal teams to deliver superior systems alongside pre-sales team
Service and Support Engineer - the package:
- £25,000 basic salary p.a.
- Company meals
- Company vehicle
- Nights out, social events
- Essential: Educated to degree level in a STEM discipline
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Passion for customer service
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website