Posted on Jan 21, 2019 by Anonymous
This Sales Coordinator role is a 6-month fixed term contract initially, however there may be an opportunity for this to turn into a permanent position.
This Inbound Sales and Admin Coordinator role involves:
• Taking inbound phone calls from potential clients and talking to them about the company's products and services, with an aim to getting them on board as new clients
• Handling online webchat enquiries in the same manner
• Providing a high level of customer Service at all times
• Keeping systems up to date and conducting relevant administration
• Accurately processing Insurance Admin
As an Inbound Sales and Admin Coordinator, you'll need to be an excellent communicator with great written skills too as a lot of the work can also be email and postal communication. This is solely an inbound role and you will need to have previous experience working to targets, as well as excellent customer service skills.
Strong attention to detail and excellent accuracy is required for the Admin side of the role which includes administering insurance policies.
Hours of work - 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Salary - £21,000
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency
First Recruitment Services Limited