Surface Mount Operator
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
* You will be required to call up relevant software programmes for the product in manufacture.
* Load and un-load PCB to Surface mount cells
* Work without supervision (after training).
* Remove, replenish and replace component feeders when components are exhausted
* Audit the outgoing solder quality
* Adjust and change solder tips and solder paste as necessary
* Clear feeder jams
* Undertake routine maintenance, including cleaning and lubrication
* Record hourly performance
You must be physically fit as you will be standing whilst working on the machines.
Good communication skills are required and an understanding of Lean Principles would be an advantage.
Good mechanical aptitude is required, preferably with previous experience of working with mechanised production lines.
Hours of Work: 37 hours a week
3 shift rotas: 6am - 2pm 2pm - 10pm 10pm - 6am (Rotating weekly)
IMMEDIATE START AVAILABLE.
Please speak to Amy at the Bedford branch of Quest for further details