Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
£65,000 - £75,000 plus benefits
This position is based in London.
TechHub are excited to be working with a leading google funded software company based in London. As part a super exciting growth strategy the business requires a talented and ambitious Tech Lead to join the team.
Tech Lead Key Responsibilities
- Developing and mentoring a team.
- Creating a process frameworks to get the job done.
- Developing new features that supports product roadmaps
- Improving speed and efficiency with the development teams.
- Scaling the platform - both in users and products.
Tech Lead Key Skills
- Significant coding experience in any modern programming language - sufficient to teach others good practises.
- Experience of rendering, working with graphics, images and pixels.
- Deep understanding of AWS.
- Experience leading a small dev team.
- Experience with, or demonstrated interest in, modern tech team practises like unit testing, task tracking and estimation (scrum, kanban, XP, or many other flavours), and continuous integration and deployment.
£65,000 - £75,000 plus fantastic working environment, google venture funded, huge opportunity and excellent benefits scheme.
This opportunity is based in London
Please note that candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction in order to be considered for this position.
This role is advertised by TechHub which is a leading international technology recruitment company specialising in the multiple areas of technical staffing within IT Project Management, Software Development and Testing, Information Architecture, Infrastructure, Communications, Business Analysis and Change Management. TechHub is acting as an employment agency on behalf of the client. For further information please search for "TechHub Recruitment