Lawyer/Partner - Commercial Property
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Applications are encouraged from partners, solicitors and legal executives with a minimum of ten years' PQE specialising in commercial property law. Working alongside senior and experienced fee earners, the successful applicant will handle a mixed caseload to meet key deadlines, serving a diverse clientele. Business development, networking and marketing will form part of your duties.
• Medium to high net worth client representation
• Landlord and Tenant Act matters
• Acquisition and disposition of commercial premises
• Development projects
• Lease extensions, negotiation and amendments
• Staff supervision and development
• Business development, networking and marketing
• A partner, solicitor or legal executive with a minimum of ten years' PQE
• Solid experience in commercial property law is essential
• Able to represent high net worth clients
• Ability to develop and head a department is highly desirable
• Demonstrate top class client care whilst communicating in a clear and concise manner
• Participate in business development, networking and marketing activities
A leading practice with a network of offices based in East Anglia, our client delivers high-quality services to individuals and businesses locally and further afield. Staffed by a team of specialist lawyers who offer city-level expertise and client care without the commute or corresponding level of fees, this practice is able to recruit some of the field's brightest talent. Actively involved within their local communities, they support local charities and events, building strong and long-lasting relationships which in turn has developed into an enviable client base. They now require an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer/Partner in Suffolk.
• Contributory pension scheme
• Genuine opportunity for career development and progression
• Structured work environment
• Exposure to a quality caseload
Lawyer/Partner - Commercial Property
For further details of this Commercial Property vacancy, please contact Victoria quoting reference VK.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences.
By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Address: Please see our website for details