Legal Secretary/ Audio Typist
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: Dependant on experience
Hours: Between 8.30am - 17.15pm 1 hours lunch
Start date: January
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary or Audio Typist? Do you enjoy working in a client facing environment? Are you looking for a busy and varied role? If so we have a fantastic opportunity to join a successful law firm in Halifax.
Our client is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary to join their business on a full time permanent contract to start ASAP. The hours of work are 8.30am till 5.15pm Monday to Friday. The salary for this role is up to £24,000 dependant on experience.
You would be responsible for:
* You would be located on the main reception desk; answering calls and meeting and greeting clients
* Supporting the fee earners with Audio typing
* Typing letters, statements and other documents
* Book video links and setting these up
* Booking train tickets
* Arranging prison visits
* Filing and general admin duties
* Ad hoc accounts administration
Skills / Experience required:
* Previous Legal Secretary/ audio typing experience is essential;
* Excellent communication skills, a Strong customer focus with a high standard of service
* A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
* Ability to deliver to deadlines
* Computer literate with experience in Word and Excel
Location: This role would suit anyone who lives in Bradford, Shipley, Halifax and Leeds.
To take your first step in securing this position please apply online. You will be contacted within 48 hours if you have been shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy