Legal Secretary Conveyancing
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Legal Secretary seeking a new challenge with an award winning law firm.
To assist and support a busy Solicitor with secretarial and administrative duties.
The role includes but is not limited to the following:
* Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes;
* Answering the telephone in a polite and efficient manner;
* Providing clients with updates;
* Using the firm's integrated case management system (Proclaim), for the effective processing, delivery and storage of information;
* Carrying out administrative duties such as photocopying and updating client details;
* Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date;
* Arranging appointments and dealing with clients;
* Working as part of a team with other secretaries and assistants, and helping other teams with administrative tasks and telephone cover when required; and
* Ensuring the confidentiality and security of the firm's and clients' documentation and information and compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations at all times.
A successful applicant would need to demonstrate the following attributes:
* Previous experience of working as a legal secretary in a busy conveyancing team;
* Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed (a legal secretarial qualification is desirable);
* Excellent communication skills and ability to adhere to the excellent client care standards set by the firm;
* Friendly, approachable and enthusiastic;
* Professional and confident telephone manner;
* Detailed and accurate in written and verbal communication;
* Excellent people skills and ability to project a positive image for the firm;
* Organised and able to prioritise, working on multiple tasks at one time, ensuring deadlines are met; and
* IT competency
You will be based at our Ashford office, working in a friendly team.
Excellent salary and benefits.
(Ash Employment Services Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity)
Browns Legal Associates