Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Our client is a full service, Legal 500 Law firm with multiple offices across West Yorkshire.
The Legal Secretary will provide administrative support to ensure the efficient running of the Commercial Property team.
* Document management and preparation - audio and copy typing, amending and formatting documents, creating templates
* Meeting with clients to sign and witness legal documents
* Opening and closing client files - ensuring records are up to date, ensuring compliance with money laundering requirements, and preparing client invoices in conjunction with Cashiers and fee earners
* Diary management - arranging travel and accommodation, booking meeting rooms, arranging catering, setting up equipment
* Preparing presentations for fee earners, setting up webinars and conference calls
* Dealing with routine queries, emails, post and administration - copying, scanning, filing, archiving
We are looking for a Legal Secretary with a proven track record of working within a Commercial Property department and of using a case management system