Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The ideal candidate MUST have 1 - 2 years experience in digital advertising.
Our new colleague would be responsible for supporting a broad team across varying tasks including report creation, process adoption and surfacing opportunities for our customers.
* Create and suggest Search account optimisations using the advertising tools and utilising often complex corresponding data in Excel
* Solve customer problems by escalating to and collaborating with support engineers and other internal partners
* Daily task management, setting expectations and outlining realistic completion times with team members
* Work closely with Account Managers and Account Executives, enabling timely responses to customer requests
* Follow current task-management processes and help foster innovation in tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
* Perform to high standards in a highly pressurised but fun and collaborative environment
Key Success Criteria
* Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (Formulas, V-lookups, Pivot tables, etc.)
* An understanding of paid search industry
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Strong organisational, issue resolution, and decision-making skills
* Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes
* A positive and creative 'can do' attitude with a strong work ethic
* Self-motivated and willing to contribute ideas
If you feel you fit the role above, please apply today.
Due to a high volume of responses we cannot respond to everyone, we can only contact the successful candidates. If we do not contact you within 1 week, please assume your application has not been successful.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK