Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
A large, fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia care home in Braintree is currently recruiting for a qualified Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD.
Details of the Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD and what the successful candidate will receive:
* Working 48 hours per week
* Working night shifts only
* Excellent hourly rates of £16
* Breaks will be paid
Application for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
* Qualified as an RGN, RMN or RNLD with up to date NMC registration
* Ideally experienced within an elderly and dementia care home setting and confident undertaking care planning and delivery
* Committed to providing the highest standards of care in line with CQC requirements and best practices
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on (Apply online only)