Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The role in Brief:
- To provide effective end to end management of a portfolio of 'fast flow' Regulatory enquiries.
- To carry out processes in line with documented procedures.
- To work effectively with a number stakeholders, including the Determinations Panel, Case Management and pension scheme trustees and providers.
- To identify risk in line with current policies, procedures and statutory guidelines, with prompt escalation of risks.
- To facilitate meetings ensuring accurate minute taking.
- To ensure processes remain fit for purpose and suggest process improvements.
- To support the implementation of process improvements, systems changes and new regulatory transactions processes.
- To undertake an administration/ Super User role in working applications (NOVA, MSCRM, DM, TRISH).
Ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of operating model, value chain and business rules
- Basic level of general pension's knowledge and technical pension knowledge is desirable
- End to end case management experience
- Data Protection Act / Freedom of Information general principles.
- Degree (or equivalent) or previous pensions background
This is a full time permanent role, working 9-5pm Monday-Friday, flexible working, 25 days holiday, superb pension and enhanced benefits.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy