Mobilisation and Development Manager
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Mears Housing Management operates across the UK, managing more than 12,000 homes working in partnership with central and local government, registered providers, landlords and investors to create funding and delivery models that enable us to develop value for money, bespoke housing solutions.
To create new models for homes and management services we combine the best of both the public and private sectors which continues to open up many opportunities to grow within the company.
As a Development Manager you will work collaboratively with the key internal and external stakeholders to deliver successful mobilisation. A keen eye for detail coupled with a determination to achieve is required to ensure that all commercial targets are achieved and operational risks identified and mitigated.
* You will be responsible for all aspects of project viability assessment and mobilisation. The main objective being to ensure acquisitions are commercially viable and able to meet their contractual and operational requirements at "go live". Due-diligence and commercial evaluation of opportunities with effective communication, risk assessment and mitigation and management of change will be a significant part of this role
* ·Review acquisition portfolios and assess viability against key Mears criteria of technical standards and commercial viability
* Develop and implement handover process and migration to Mears Housing Management systems
* Develop and implement defects management process
* Review and understand the contractual obligations for successful service delivery
* Assess the viability of acquisition proposals reviewing purchase costs, rent levels in the market and relate to local market conditions
* Coordinate with the Mears mobilisation team to ensure effective transition to the Mears systems Establish and communicate effectively with key stakeholders and promote engagement
* Adopt project management methodologies and practices to manage entire mobilisation process
* Identify and document all actions arising from mobilisation activity and allocate appropriate roles and responsibilities
As a Development Manager at Mears you'll demonstrate experienced of successful new business opportunity identification and progression is key. Bringing excelled motivational leadership and management skills will impact the success of your team. Worked within a customer focused environment with a clinical approach that focuses on meeting and exceeding expectations.
We recognise people as our greatest asset so we invest heavily in training our people and we are committed to providing them with the skills and equipment to deliver a great service. We measure our performance to drive further improvements we have recently celebrated our 30th anniversary and although our business has changed over the years all Mears employers are still bound by a common set of behaviours we call this the Red Threads and it runs in in our DNA.
We offer a flexible working environment and competitive benefit package with the role.
If you believe you are the right candidate please click APPLY to submit your application.
Mears Internal Recruitment Team will be in touch if you are successful with your application.
Strictly No Agencies