Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Ipswich (IP7 6LB)
£8.50 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Security Officer to be based in the Ipswich (IP7 6LB) area. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
* Act as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with police and other emergency services
* Report writing
* Internal/external patrols
* Any other retail security associated security tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* Clear communication
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
* Contractual guaranteed minimum of 40 hours per week covering 8 hour shifts over 5 days
* Officers will be required to cover early, late & weekend shifts. Applicants must be flexible.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
ISS Facilities Security