Principal Engineer - Secondary Propulsion
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
1. To undertake the full range of propulsion fluid system design analysis and/or support the development and production of major propulsion equipment through collaborative working with suppliers
2. To author system design documentation including, but not limited to, design descriptions, safety documentation, test and commissioning specifications and design verifications.
3. To author equipment technical specifications within area of responsibility
4. To review documentation, calculations and analyses in accordance with Company processes and procedures.
5. To liaise and communicate with client/customer within areas of responsibility
6. Review supplier deliverables and design documentation
7. To prepare documentation for, and present at design reviews
8. To support the procurement and equipment acceptance process within areas of responsibility and represent the engineering function at supplier reviews and other events
9. To formally review and check analyses and documentation in accordance with Company process
* Minimum degree level in relevant engineering or science subject.
* Chartered status preferred
* 5 + years' experience in steam plant and/or machinery design and development or fluid system design
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy