Specialist Resettlement Worker
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The salary for these roles will be up to £25,000 per annum.
Occasionally, these Specialist Resettlement Worker roles will include evening and weekend work.
Prison clearance is not required however willingness to undertake vetting is essential as the client will be undertaking this if you don't have current prison clearance.
The offenders being supported within these prison will have a wide range of resettlement needs and will have varying and sometimes complex needs at differing levels.
Other general responsibilities include:
- Working directly with prison staff to facilitate resettlement planning
- Provide resettlement advice and signposting to all offenders
- Introducing the offenders to the 'Getting it Right' interactive journaling programme while in prison
- Delivering CRC service provision at a deeper level of support for service users with more complex needs
- Adopt BIONIC (Believe it Or Not I Care) ethos
Essential requirements include:
- Experience of working with vulnerable individuals who may have mental health issues / substance misuse / challenging chaotic behaviour
- Experience of delivering resettlement plans and providing appropriate interventions for offenders
- Experience of working with the offender client group / or transferrable skills group
- Excellent understanding of the resettlement and social needs of vulnerable individuals
These Specialist Resettlement Worker jobs are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement