Criminal Justice Services Team Supervisor
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
The salary for these roles will be up to £27,500 per annum.
Prison clearance is not required however willingness to undertake vetting is essential as the client will be undertaking this if you don't have current prison clearance.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Assist Team Managers to ensure that a BCST 2 resettlement assessment is completed for each offender arriving at the establishment within 5 days of completion
- Follow quality assurance processes that ensure quality improvement and to enhance resettlement needs of service users
- Ensure that each offender is effectively case managed and has a cohesive resettlement plan
Requirements of the Team Supervisor include:
- Appropriate qualification is desirable such as NVQ/Diploma Level in Health & Social Care/Community Justice/Mental
- Direct experience of working in reintegration and rehabilitation services or similar services
- Experience of providing commercially viable services and interventions to target client groups
These Criminal Justice Team Supervisor jobs are advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in these positions please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity by contacting us. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement