Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Working within the Payroll Team at a recruitment company, you will be responsible for processing the payroll and billing various clients and for all administrative tasks required of the role.
* Process approximately 1600 timesheets across a number of our practices on a weekly and monthly basis using a pay and bill system (InTime).
* Liaising with consultants and clients to ensure accuracy of the information on the InTime payroll & billing system.
* Ensure administrative tasks are completed daily/weekly/monthly
* Assisting the payroll manager with processes i.e. archiving, generating reports, checking of data, ad hoc projects etc.
* Dealing with payroll queries
* Experience processing Contractor or PAYE Payroll
* Use of a Pay and bill system would be advantageous
* Ability to work under pressure
* Recruitment industry /Professional services experience preferred
* Diligent and professional with an attention to detail
The New Homes Group