Senior Electronics Engineer
Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary - £50,000 - £60,000
Benefits - 25 days hol + bank hols + pension + healthcare
Senior electronics engineer required to join a manufacturing business based in Farnham working Monday to Friday.
You will become an integral part of the established electronics engineering team with responsible for all aspects of a design including schematic capture, embedded systems and firmware, testing prototypes, producing PCB layouts, and advancing the concept design into a production.
As Senior Electronics Engineer you will;
* Development of embedded systems and firmware
* Development of analogue power electronics
* Creating design documentation, including requirements specifications, test plans and design proving reports
* Board test and debug
* Good understanding of digital electronics
* Designing to EMC/RFI standards
* Schematic capture / PCB layout ideally with Altium
* Embedded systems and firmware development
* HND Electronics or Electronics degree or above essential
* Significant electronics engineering and industry experience with a broad range of electronic skills ideally coming from either; automotive, aerospace or defence sectors essential
* Previous experience within a senior electronics position with team leading and supervisor experience desirable
* Must be eligible to live and work in the UK without the need for sponsorship essential
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for engineering sales jobs and manufacturing jobs. We recruit for permanent and contract jobs UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Premier Recruitment Solutions Ltd