Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Sunderland (SR1 1QT)
£7.83 per hour
Cordant Security are currently looking for a Retail Security Support Officer to be based in the Sunderland area. You will be asked to cover multiple sites across our prestigious client base. Interested candidates must have a valid frontline SIA licences/SIA training certificates.
Responsibilities of the Retail Security Officer:
* Ensure the safety and security of staff and customers within working environment
* Act as a visual deterrent
* Liaising with police and other emergency services
* Report writing
* Internal/external patrols
* Any other associated security tasks as required
Requirements of the Retail Security Officer:
* Fully comprehensive 5 year work/education history
* A full UK driving licence and access to own transport is desirable due to the sites you may be asked to cover
* Clear communication
* Excellent customer service skills
* Experience in apprehension of shop lifters and subsequent reporting would also be an advantage
Incentives for the Retail Security Officer:
* Variable hours up to 40 hours per week covering a mixture of days, lates and weekends. Applicants will need to be flexible.
* 28 days annual leave per year inclusive of bank holidays
* Full and ongoing training with a view for career development
* A range of employee discounts for the purchase of goods and services
* Company Contributed Work Place Pension
Cordant Security Ltd is a nationwide company with a diverse employee team and we welcome applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
We have opportunities available across the UK in a variety of roles and offer genuine paths to career progression and a range of employee benefits.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Eden Brown Synergy