Property Manager - Southgate
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
£25,000 - £30,000
Our client is looking for a Property Manager for their Southgate branch. You must be enthusiastic and responsible with property management experience, you must be able to demonstrate a track record of your achievements. A solid property background is essential, as is a sound working knowledge of REPIT. In addition you will have good knowledge of the property market and industry and a good knowledge of the local area.
As a Property Manager, your role will involve:
* Booking relevant contractors to maintain the decoration and repairs of the property.
* Processing insurance claims
* Preparing properties for letting.
* Conducting routine visits and creating reports for the landlord.
* Processing all invoices and checking fees and finance.
* Being aware of Health & Safety.
* Ensuring an excellent standard of customer service is provided and upheld.
* Working knowledge of REPIT
* Excellent oral and written communications skills.
* A minimum of 12 months property management or similar experience.
* Excellent team player with the ability to work on your own.
* Excellent IT skills with intermediate MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Highly motivated and positive with a "can do" attitude.
If you are interested in this Property Manager position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis for an informal discussion.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment