Lettings Negotiator - Harringay
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Basic Salary £15k + Commission (£35k OTE) and car allowance
Our Client is seeking a full time Lettings Negotiator for their Harringay office. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and telephone manner, be well presented, highly organised and flexible in their working approach. Previous experience in an estate agency environment is required.
To be considered for this role, applicants will have:
* Good IT skills
* Smart appearance
* Customer Service skills
* Ability to demonstrate initiative
* Local area knowledge
* A hard working and positive attitude is essential to this role.
Duties will include:
* Registering applicants details & requirements using our clients property software and keep in regular contact with them
* Arrange and conduct viewings with prospective tenants
* Answer telephone and email enquiries
* Monitor and maintain up to date property availability
* Register new tenancies.
* Update and maintain files ensuring that our terms of business, tenancy agreements etc are present and correct.
If you are interested in this Lettings Negotiator position and would like to know more please email your CV or telephone us on a strictly private and confidential basis.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unfortunately unable to respond individually to each applicant. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but please apply for anything you feel you are suitable for and thank you for your interest in PEAR Recruitment