Sales and Letting Negotiator-Medway
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Anonymous
Duties will include:
- Gather information about a property and arrange for pictures to be taken.
- Meet with clients and assess their needs.
- Carrying out property viewings.
- Market and advertise the Property.
- Reach sales targets for the company.
- Managing the keys and your diary effectively
- Deal with phone and email queries.
- Liaise with all interested parties (solicitors, mortgage brokers etc).
- Arrange for clients to sign the contract once the sale is made.
- Minimum of 1 year recent experience in dealing with Local Authorities
- Good timekeeping skills.
- The ability to think on your feet.
- Computer Literate.
- Must have a full clean license and access to own transport.
- Confidence & exceptional negotiation skills
Hour of work are 37.5 per week
Competitive Salary, DOE
You will have 25 days holiday.
This is an office based role, however you will also have outbound duties.
You must be an excellent communicator, have good customer service skills and have a friendly and helpful approach.
Immediate start is available
If you feel that this is a position for you, apply now