Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by Anonymous
A multi-tenanted commercial building in central Bristol.
* You will support in managing and overseeing the service charge budget for the building.
* You will be the main point of contact for tenant enquiries and chair and tenant meetings when required.
* As the Building Manager, you will oversee all hard and soft services at the property and manage all contractors on the site.
* You will ensure that risk assessments are conducted, manage Health & Safety requirements and lead on Environmental management.
* Support the Property & Engineering Managers in building good client relationships.
* Manage any help desk/PPM facilities.
* You must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills and have experience managing multiple stakeholder relationships.
* A good understanding of budgeting with service charge budgeting desirable.
* You need to have experience managing Health & Safety and compliance in a similar setting.
* You should have experience managing contractors.
* Up to £34,000 basic salary and a generous package.
* You will have the opportunity to manage your own building autonomously and lead on exciting new projects.
* This business can offer excellent progression.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Thomas Mansell on (phone number removed) or email him at
Rubix Recruitment Group Ltd
GCB Agency Recruitment