Maintenance Assistant - Barrow in Furness
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
Hours: 0(phone number removed) 37.5 Hour Week
To carry out General M&E Building Maintenance in line with the contract, including PPM and Reactive works. To maintain good client/tenant liaison, reporting to the Site Supervisor any out of line situations.
* Carry out M&E Planned Preventative/Reactive Maintenance tasks on all building equipment. i.e. inspections, relamping, water quality checks, filter changing etc.
* Ensure all work is carried out in line with current Health& Safety legislation
* Support other members of staff as directed
* Take responsibility for the general cleanliness of M&E areas of the buildings assigned
* Comply with Client/EMCOR Facilities Services Company Policies and Safe Working Procedures
* No objection to dirty/unsavoury tasks
* Carry out any reasonable request to perform duties, which are normal custom and practice within General Building Maintenance.
* Perform and complete the contracted PAT Testing schedule (Training Provided)
Proven experience within a similar role
* Basic Health & Safety
* Knowledge of basic Electrical/Plumbing/Joinery/Mechanical systems and their implementation within a Building Maintenance environment
* Good level of interpersonal and customer relationship skills
* Reasonable level of presentation skills, dress, writing, etc
Provident Financial Group
Brown and Murray Solicitors
Morson Human Resources Limited