New Homes Sales Executive
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Salary: 20k basic + Bonus 25-35k OTE
My Client are one of the fastest growing property companies in the country. The business is going from strength to strength and due to this they are currently looking for a target driven, ambitious and experienced property candidate looking to further their career. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, progressive property focussed business.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be a key member of the company's success story. They want the successful applicant to realise their potential so you will need drive, determination and flexibility in order to achieve beyond your objectives. Your proactive mentality will be key to accomplishing results and working towards a generous and rewarding bonus scheme.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Enquiry handing and qualifying potential buyers
· Arranging and attending viewings
· Progressing sales
· Liaising with developers
· Listing properties on Rightmove, Zoopla and other portals
· Meeting targets of reservations, exchanges and completions
· Booking valuations and carrying out market appraisals
· Qualifying applicants to standards
· Conducting move in's
· Negotiating offers and closing deals
· Hitting daily, weekly, quarterly and yearly targets
· Carry out reference checks and compliance
· Undertaking comprehensive marketing updates to the Managing Director and Vendors.
Key skills required:
· Experience in new homes property sales is essential.
· Must be familiar with the Help To Buy Scheme
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Negotiating skills
· Target driven with the willingness to learn
· Able to multi-task
· Determined - Be willing to go the extra mile to close the deal
· Excellent rapport building skills
· High level of written and verbal communication skills
· Must have a driving licence and car
· Excellent time keeping, organised and able to manage own diary