Block Property Manager - Established Managing Agent
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Anonymous
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Ensuring that Block Management services are carried out in accordance with lease agreements and the right budget is in place via regular site visits.
* Attending AGM, EGM & RMC meeting as well as regular client and lessee liaison
* Monitoring collection of service charges to fund necessary works and respond within agreed service level timeframes.
* Coordination and management of maintenance issues with consideration to all parties.
* Prioritise risk management through a full document trail and updating systems in accordance with changes in legislation
* Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
Desired Experience & Skills:
* Knowledge and experience of the residential property management industry and Block management in particular.
* Ideally IRPM Member qualified or working toward a professional qualification
* Understanding of leases and associated legislation
* Efficient and timely supervision of the service charge accounts associated with each property and strong budgeting management ability.
* An excellent communicator with ability to build and maintain relationships, from Contractors through to Directors of Properties.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Calluna Recruitment Limited