Organisational People Development Business Partner
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by Anonymous
Job Title: Organisational People Development Business Partner
Salary: £31,401- £34,106 per annum
Job Type: Full time, permanent
Local Government is going through fast-paced and dynamic changes, and Harrogate Borough Council is focussed on the current and future needs of the organisation.
We are looking for an experienced OD Business Partner to join us at this exciting period of change, to support both the organisation's 2024 programme and be part of our Organisational and People Development function's transformation journey.
Organisational People Development Business Partner - The Role:
Working closely with services, you will support the achievement of service objectives through the development and implementation of creative, innovative and appropriate OD strategies. You will be a key driver to support the transition and embedding of our OD Business Partner framework and the move to deliver a more tailored OD operational support provision.
Organisational People Development Business Partner - You:
- Providing advice to Directors and Managers, you will be confident in challenging and empowering them in all OD related aspects of their work, including coaching, team building, leadership and talent development and providing a strategic OD perspective to support workforce planning and organisational redesign
- You will identify areas where learning & OD will make a positive difference and encourage senior managers to see the benefits for their teams and individuals
- You'll be pivotal in creating and implementing training and performance programmes, encouraging a culture of knowledge and continuous improvement
- Acting as a change agent to guide and support our people and managers through organisational change, you will create and forge trusted successful relationships which build credibility with stakeholders and deliver success.
- With previous experience of working in a challenging environment you will be confident, resilient, and culturally aware and have the ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
We have some exciting projects and challenges ahead of us in the next 12-18 months, so there couldn't be better time to join Harrogate Borough Council.
Press 'Apply' today to be redirected to our site, where you can complete your application.
Closing date for Applications: 20th January 2019
Interview Date: 29th January 2019
Harrogate Borough Council