Senior Data Analytics Consultant - London
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by bct resourcing
Company client is looking for skilled, ambitious and passionate advanced data analytics professionals for positions with their tier one client.
The roles are paying to c£55,000, based in central London within the financial services sector.
CVs should include a number of the below desirable points:
* Have a relevant professional qualification i.e. Degree in IT, Mathematics, Software Engineering, Computer Science etc.
* A proven track record of experience in Data Analytics in the Financial Services sector
* Knowledge of data analytics data analytics market trends
* Experience/understanding of using data analytics and visualisation products and technologies (Such as Tableau, Spotfire and, in particular, Qlikview)
* Advanced data analytics, using core platforms such as SAS or SPSS, SQL and data manipulation skills
* Strong analytical skills and organisational abilities
* Clear, articulate and confident written and verbal communication skills
* Understanding of statistical analytics methods and the ability to apply these in the correct circumstances