Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by J2 Consultancy Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join a market-leading, award-winning insurance provider as part of their growing team. Working for a nationally recognised brand, you will assist the Protection Advisors by providing support with administration and completing paperwork and correspondence to a high standard.
If you have existing experience within administration or an ability to create high-quality written work, this position could be well suited to you. Full, extensive training will be provided throughout your time with the company to ensure your personal development as an Insurance Administrator. As well as this, the company provides numerous routes for long-term progression and you will be presented with excellent opportunities to grow in a supportive, rewarding environment.
As an Administrator you will:
- Support the Protection Advisors with administration by converting their written notes into accurate, detailed documents
- Type company paperwork and correspondence, ensuring maximum attention to detail
- Work quickly in a fast-paced role to keep up with a busy workload
- Maintain accurate client information in the company database
- Ensure all documents are of a high quality and adhere to relevant guidelines and regulations
To be a successful Administrator you will need:
- Candidate with existing experience in Administration experience or experience in typing letters, reports and other documents are encouraged to apply
- Strong written English skills with excellent spelling and grammar
- Confident typist with the ability to work quickly
- Familiarity with high volume workloads
Administrator Package & Benefits:
- £18000 basic salary plus 8% bonus
- Extensive classroom-based training with ongoing support and development
- Flexible working hours Monday-Friday, 35 hours a week
- 25 days holiday, plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent benefits and perks package
- Contributory pension
- Onsite restaurant with subsidised meals
- Fantastic, modern offices within 10 min of Stockport town centre
This is a brilliant opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join a forward-thinking business and progress their career in Administration. If you're focused and hard-working, we want to hear from you.
Interviews are immediately available so please apply now for consideration.
The ECS Group Limited
University of Exeter (Graduate Business Partnership)
Whitehall Resources Ltd