Senior Quantity Surveyor
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Anonymous
You will work directly with the two directors and be expected to act as employer agent on a range of hotel and high rise office and apartment blocks across Liverpool for a number of high profile developers. Not only this, practice has a very high demand for their services with numerous housing trusts across the North West so you will never be short of work and variety.
With the team still growing, this would offer you a role in which a clear path would be set out for you to aim towards Associate Director level and beyond within the foreseeable future and the chance to manage and a build a team of your own.
* Ability to work both independently with minimal supervision and cohesively as part of a team
* The ability to deal/face Clients of all levels and general BD knowledge
* Ability and desire to manage and mentor (when applicable) to the junior staff members.
* Professional presentation, attention to detail and flexibility within all work matters.
* Offering Pre & Post Contract services - Final Accounts/BOQ's/measurements etc
* Project Management/Employer Agent Services/ on-site travel & inspections.
* MRICS Qualified (not essential) but ideally working/wanting to gain Chartership.
* Commercially minded
To discuss all my relevant roles in complete confidence please call Rob Haycastle at Calibre Search
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business