Associate - Training Coordinator (Assessor) - Engineering
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Bedford College Group
We are currently looking to add to our flexible hourly paid workforce in Corby with a requirement for an Associate - Training Coordinator (Assessor) to support our Engineering department.
As an Associate - Training Coordinator, you will play an important part in supporting the success of our students through:
- Developing and coordinating specific training programmes
- Overseeing the effective sign ups, delivery and deployment of integrated programmes of competence based training
- Coordinating the internal verification process
Our ideal candidates will have experience of training and assessing competence based programmes and recent relevant commercial or industrial experience within the occupational area, alongside the following qualifications:
- A1 Assessor qualification or Training, Assessment and Quality Assurance (TAQA) Award
- Degree in Engineering or related subject
- Good all round level of education to include Maths and English to GCSE (Grade A - C) or equivalent level (level 2)
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Bedford College Professional Services Ltd (BCPS Ltd)
Flexible Hourly Paid
£20.50 per hour (non-teacher qualified) / £21.50 per hour (teacher qualified)
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
The closing date for applications is 9th January 2018
Interviews will be held on a date to be confirmed.
Travail Employment Group
Rise Technical Recruitment Limited