Lecturer in Tiling - Hourly Paid
Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by St Helens College & Knowsley Community College
Closing date: Wednesday 16 January 2019
Interviews: W/C Monday 21 January 2019
We are seeking to appoint a dynamic and self-motivated individual to the role of Lecturer in Tiling within the Construction department. This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding area of the curriculum, which boasts continued learner success and achievement. The role will involve the teaching, training and assessment of Tiling learners across a range of courses.
The successful candidate must:
- Have served a full apprenticeship within the tiling industry
- Be in possession of a Full Level 3 NVQ/Craft qualification in tiling
- Hold a PGCE/Cert Ed or equivalent teaching qualification or willing to work towards
- Be in possession of a D32 & D33 with CPD or A1 or willing to work towards
- Be in possession of a D34 with CPD or V1 or willing to work towards
- Have extensive industry experience within domestic and small commercial tiling sector
We reserve the right to close this vacancy when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post you are advised to complete and submit your application form as soon as possible.
The benefits package includes generous annual leave, membership of final salary or career average pension scheme, professional development and training, free on-site car parking, and other voluntary benefits schemes, including cycle to work scheme.
St Helens College is committed to Equality and Diversity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff, students and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
This role does not meet the minimum requirements set by UK Visas & Immigration to enable sponsorship of migrant workers. Therefore, we cannot progress applications from candidates who require sponsorship to work in the UK.
Please note we do not accept CV's from recruitment agencies. Any speculative CVs sent to the College will NOT be considered.