Posted on Jan 18, 2019 by East Florida Supply Chain Ops
- Take your career in the right direction - join us at HealthTrust. Amidst the fast-changing dynamics of healthcare within HealthTrust and our parent company (HCA - Hospital Corporation of America), come work as an Administrative Assistant for our East Florida Supply Chain Leadership team.
- More than 1,600 hospitals have partnered with HealthTrust to lower expenses and improve outcomes across healthcare operations.
- HealthTrust delivers supply chain, workforce, and clinical integration services to help healthcare providers improve performance with superior pricing and operator-driven practices.
- This is accomplished by hiring professionals like you!
- A seven-time recipient of a ""Champion for Change"" award from Practice Greenhealth, HealthTrust actively encourages and enables ecologically responsible purchasing alongside fully embracing a culture of integrity and a code of ethics.
Seeking a full-time Administrative Assistant who is responsible to provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation. Supports Senior Leadership team through a variety of tasks related to organization, communication and administrative functions. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Ability to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals adequately.
East Florida Supply Chain Division - Miramar, FL
- The city of Miramar is located in Broward County, Florida, about 14 miles southwest of Fort Lauderdale and 20 miles north of Miami.
- Broward County is rich in attractions and places of interest. Among its historical sites are Stranahan House, Broward's first trading post and Bonnet House, an historic home and garden near Fort Lauderdale beach. Other points of interest in the county include the, International Game Fish Association Hall of Fame & Museum, International Swimming Hall of Fame and Museum of Art.
- Named by Robert Gordon, the city's first mayor, ""Miramar"" is Spanish for ""View of the Sea."" The city shares its name with a Cuban suburb of Havana.
- Miramar City is home to Leading Aviation and Health Care Industry Hub
- Multiple listing on Money Magazine's Top 100 Places to Live
- To attract the best talent, HealthTrust offers one of the leading 401 (K) plans in the healthcare industry
- a-100% match on up to 9% of pay based on years of vesting service).
- Tuition Reimbursement program for individuals seeking higher education.
- Three years of secretarial experience including one year in a health care organization required
- Relevant education may substitute experience requirement
- High school diploma or GED required
- Associate's degree in business administration or completion of secretarial program preferred
OSHA CATEGORY - - The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids, or tissues (although situations can be imagined or hypothesized under which anyone, anywhere, might encounter potential exposure to body fluids). Persons who perform these duties are not called upon as part of their employment to perform or assist in emergency care or first aid, or to be potentially exposed in some other way
At its founding in 1968, Nashville-based HCA was one of the nation's first hospital companies. Today, we are the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, a company comprised of locally managed facilities that includes about 165 hospitals and 115 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England and employing approximately 204,000 people. Approximately four to five percent of all inpatient care delivered in the country today is provided by HCA facilities. Milton Johnson serves as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of HCA.
KITSS Inc.- Client
Fairway America, LLC
CAC Job Services
Healthcare Service Management