Trainee Digital Marketing Job Training Provided
Posted on Jan 24, 2019 by Recruitmentli
Do you have a strong love for social media?
Do you fancy the idea of helping a company increase their presence online?
Do you have the ability to deliver the right message to a targeted online audience?
We could have the right vacancy for you!
What the offer is and what the company is all about
One of our new clients, a web design company based in central London, is seeking to add a Digital Marketing Executive who can help increase their online presence, bring their expertise to the awareness of more individuals and businesses through the use of different marketing approaches and online platforms, and shape their marketing contents and activities.
The company specialises in developing and designing websites for personal and commercial use. They have clients ranging from bloggers and home-based businesses to boutique law firms and recruitment companies. In the last 12 months, they have been growing their reach and want to further stand out from the crowd by having an established online presence and by starting a blog where they can post industry-related information.
What you will be responsible for:
- Plan, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns (social media, email marketing, SEO, etc.)
- Establish and reach realistic KPI, especially in the areas of traffic, conversion, and sales
- Maintain and grow the company's online presence by promoting and engaging on social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Manage the company's social media content and activities.
- Write compelling and SEO-friendly articles and post them on the company blog
- Optimise website pages for search engines
- Coordinate with designer in the preparation of digital content when needed.
- Conduct market research, regularly monitor and analyse competitors' digital activities, and be aware of trends.
- Measure results and develop weekly performance report on all digital marketing activities.
What particular qualifications you need to possess to get the role:
- A bachelor's degree. Relevant marketing experience is good but not necessary, as comprehensive training will be provided to hone your knowledge and skills in digital marketing.
- Have a good understanding of different aspects of digital marketing, including social media, SEO, content, email marketing, and PPC, and how they can be used for brand promotion and customer acquisition and retention.
- Know how to effectively use social media and develop campaigns to grow audience base and improve engagement.
- Good copywriting and communication skills.
- Ability to manage time and workload and work well under pressure.
What are the details regarding the work arrangement?
You will be working alongside experienced web developers and designers who are also passionate about all things digital. This will be an office-based role with a work schedule of Monday-Friday, from 9:00 AM-6:00 PM. Compensation and benefits and additional information regarding the company and role will be thoroughly discussed during interview.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a growing organisation and contribute in driving its marketing activities. This is also a chance to receive quality training in different aspects of digital marketing.
Think this is the perfect opportunity you are looking for? Prep up your CV and click on that apply button!