Pension & Investments Administrator
Posted on Jan 16, 2019 by Pier Recruitment
This exciting position has become available in the centre of Horsham. This fast-paced financial company are looking for an Administrator to join their highly reputable organisation based in Horsham.
This role is dealing with high compliance documents and therefore good attention to detail is required. Is you have experience in a financial or pensions organisation previously, your application will be considered first.
This role is either part time or full time
* Provide full administration support to the investment and pension advisors
* Ensure adherence to FCA regulations and policies and procedures are met
* Check all advisors supply a full and complaint file for the admin team to process
* Submit pensions and investments to providers online (Via provider websites)
* Chase providers on the progress of the business
* Prioritise workloads
* Update clients on the progress of applications
* Insure all documents are scanned and filed
* Issue documents to clients inclusive of post-sales letters
* Produce ongoing service reports
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Proven background within a sales support role dealing with pensions and investments
* Sound knowledge of FCA regulations
* Excellent IT skills inclusive of Word and Excel
* Great communication skills
* Strong administration skills with great attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation that offers a friendly working environment and the opportunity for further study. For more information on this role please call Sarah Nicholas on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
Recruitment Connection Ltd