Posted on Jan 20, 2019 by Pier Recruitment
£18,000 - £18,500 per annum
Hours of work, Monday to Friday, 08.30 - 17.00
We currentlly have an exciting opportunity to join a busy and thriving business in central Brighton.
- Answering the phone and taking messages
- Maintaining our client experience e.g. meet & greet
- Organising meeting rooms
- Post duties and scanning
- Records returning to clients
- Supplier orders e.g. stationery
- Ad hoc tasks to support the secretaries &/or office manager, as required.
Essential attributes are:
- Professional friendly manner
- Positive attitude
- Strong customer care skills
- Competent literacy and typing skills
- Quick to learn and implement new tasks
- Attention to detail; right first time
- Capable of using own initiative and working with minimal supervision
- Confident and capable communicator both with colleagues and clients
- Ability to prioritise and work calmly under pressure
- Good team player
- Flexible to support the needs of the business
- Minimum 5 GCSES A-C grade, including Maths and English.
Previous receptionist experience in a professional organisation is essential
If this Receptionist role in Brighton is of interest please call Ellie on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
CLEARLINE RECRUITMENT LTD