Assistant Private Dining Operations Manager
Posted on Jan 22, 2019 by The Ritz London
For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured. We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven individual to assist with the smooth and efficient running of our Private Dining & Events department.
For over a century The Ritz has been the benchmark by which other hotels are measured.
We are currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated and driven individual to assist with the smooth and efficient running of our Private Dining & Events department.
As the Assistant Private Dining Operations Manager you will be responsible for supporting the Private Dining & Events Manager with all aspects of running the operation. By using effective communication and management skills your key focus will be to ensure that a 5* service is consistently delivered throughout the department.
You will be responsible for ensuring that your team are well trained motivated and that the correct operating procedures are followed. The position also requires the successful candidate to champion up selling across the departments whilst educating guests and visitors of the hotel services.
To work in this very special hotel the ideal candidate will have strong experience in fine dining restaurants or/and private dining & events department, preferably within a 5 star hotel establishment. You will need to have an excellent service, strong communication skills and have previous management experience.
- Previous relevant experience in a 5* property is essential (including the ability to manage a team of 20 or more)
- Excellent customer service skills including silver service
- Possess the ability to work under pressure and have strong organisational skills
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
- Display a polite and professional attitude to internal and external guests
- Extensive wine and food knowledge
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Instant reward and recognition scheme
- 28 holidays (including bank holidays)
- Opportunity to work for a well renowned Hotel
- Experience in luxury hotel industry
- Development and training prospects
- Employee discount scheme