Client Account Manager
Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Jacobs Engineering
Develops, maintains, and advances client relationships through sales strategies and client contacts, resulting in new contracts and added value for our clients. Consistently advocates and adheres to sales process and procurement integrity guidelines. Responsible for development and management of sales pursuits/relationships and presentation efforts.
* Partners with Regional Management to identify new developments within multiple markets and proposes growth-related initiatives.
* Develops and maintains relationships with clients, operations, and inside sales team; cultivates new clients.
* Assumes primary responsibility for client relationships and sales strategies.
* Leads development of sales strategies, win plans, and go/no-go decisions, working closely with inside sales and operations throughout sales process.
* Tracks and shares client relationship developments with sales team through call reports and sales database entries.
* Maintains and enforces client confidentiality, procurement integrity, gatekeeper approval, and company Identity Program compliance.
* Leads pricing strategy development and pricing reviews, and develops bid & proposal estimates.
* Works with sales and operations teams to assess resource availability and assemble project teams.
Note to Virginia Job Seekers: Jacobs ensures nondiscrimination and equal employment opportunity in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact the Human Resources Director at our Arlington, VA office at . Persons with hearing-and speech-impairments can contact Jacobs by using the Virginia Relay Service, a toll-free telecommunication device for the deaf (TDD). Call 711 for TTY/TDD.
* BS or BA in engineering, construction, or related fieldrequired
* Minimum 15 years of relevant experience required
* Previous senior transportation engineering and business development experience
* 5 years large project/program management experience preferred
At Jacobs, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you'll find a flourishing career here at Jacobs.
Green Key Resources
Entercom - Sports