Posted on Jan 17, 2019 by Trulite Glass & Aluminum Solutions
The Electrical Maintenance Technician will be responsible for the performance of all duties as a fully qualified Electrician and assisting the Maintenance Manager in the maintenance of the entire manufacturing process. They will be expected to take the lead role for the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of the facilities machinery.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Advises management of new developments which may affect profit, schedule, costs, and/or departmental relations.
- Engage in mechanical and electrical repair and maintenance of electric-power generating equipment, and transmission, distribution, and control equipment of electric power utility.
- Confers with contractors to resolve problems in installation of new equipment, servicing, and repairing equipment and to assist in start of new plants or additions.
- Performs preventative and predictive maintenance on all facility machinery
- Communicate with operators from other shifts.
- Resolves problems using working knowledge and solutions that improve operations, and develops recommendations involving new techniques, technologies, or concepts.
- Follows safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner.
- Layouts, construct, modify and maintain a wide variety of machinery. Dismantle, assemble and maintain intricate specialized equipment requiring skilled fitting alignment
- Work with drawings, install replacements using stock parts, schematics and ladder diagrams request for parts and supplies
- Electrical and programmable logic control (PLC) experience with the ability to read electrical schematics is a must
- Use of own tools is required.
- Additional maintenance duties as required per the direction of the Maintenance Manager. Candidates must be available for a 2 nd or 3 rd shift Flex schedule.
Ideal candidate will have 4-5 years maintenance experience in an industrial setting. Glass industry experience preferred. Must be organized, have good problem solving skills, able to work well under pressure.?
Candidate must have current industrial Electrical Maintenance experience to qualify.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and at least four years of responsible experience in the electrical and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair field; or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience. Vocational training a plus. Good skill in the use of hand and power tools.
Must possess a valid driver license
Please include your salary requirements and apply on line
Wilkinson Asset Management