Special Events Service Technician- Driver (CDL A)
Posted on Jan 19, 2019 by United Site Services
* Operate delivery truck to and from pre-designated work sites based on daily routing information.
* Maintain telephone or radio contact with Hub Manager or Office Administrator to receive additional instructions, changes to work locations, etc.
* Deliver comfort stations to or pick up from event location, completing set up and breakdown of all equipment
* Troubleshoot issues which may arrive during delivery, servicing or pick-up of comfort stations, which may include basic electrical, plumbing and/or HVAC.
* Restock paper products, hand sanitizer, soap, etc. in units being serviced and service/repair comfort stations
* Clean interior and exterior of units.
* Maintain truck logs according to state and federal regulations.
* Follow all established safety rules & regulations.
* Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
* HS Diploma or general education degree (GED); or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* 1 year commercial vehicle driving experience with CDL A
* Valid Driver License (Class CDL A with endorsement).
* Valid Forklift Operator Certification required
* Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)
To apply to this position, please send your resume and cover letter to .