Head of Supporter Attraction & Engagement Acquisition
Posted on Jan 15, 2019 by NL RECRUITMENT
As the Head of Supporter Attraction & Engagement (Acquisition), you will be joining a National Children's Charity, at a very exciting time of development across all supporter communications.
This newly created role, leading on the recruitment ('attraction') of new supporters, developing the approach, engagement framework and proposition, which generates voluntary income and supporter action.
Working as part of the Supporter Giving & Engagement team, managing two managers and overseeing a team of officers, you will develop integrated mass supporter engagement strategy to attract new audiences, driving sustainable growth in net income and supporter actions. With a focus of increasing digital activities, you will;
- Oversee the delivery of mass supporter communications and product development for new audiences across multi-channel campaigns, engaging supporters in fundraising, volunteering, campaigning.
- Lead on audience communications to drive action that are based on behavioural insight and supporter motivations.
- Oversee the creation of attraction marketing plans for multi-channel campaigns; paid, earned and owned media; direct mail; email; online; social; mobile/SMS and telephone.
- Lead on mass engagement and channel strategies for new audiences; new product development, proposition development, tailored messaging, journey mapping and testing plans to increase supporter satisfaction, loyalty.
Our client is looking for expert knowledge of;
- Direct response marketing and multi-channel direct marketing tools and techniques to promote supporter attraction and engagement, across all channels, especially including digital
- Delivering insight-driven supporter/customer communication programmes, strategy development and tactical planning and implementation
- Lead on customer journey mapping, lifetime value and database segmentation strategies
- The ability to make effective decisions or recommendations using complex financial and other data analysis
- Excellent and applied knowledge of strategic planning and product development